Chamber Membership Luncheon
|Date||Wednesday, Aug 05 12:00 PM (1 hour)|
|Location||First Baptist Church - Activity Center|
|Address||303 S Grove St
Kearney, MO 64060
|Save to Outlook||Download|
Registration for this event is now closed. Thank you.
- Pre-registration required for events. Online registration with payment options will be set up for each event to allow for no registration at onsite events, pre-made name tags, automatic prize drawing entries, and contact tracing. Events can be found at kearney.chamberspace.net/events/.
- Per the Clay County Public Health Center, the wearing of face masks and coverings is required in all indoor areas of public accommodation. Face masks will be available for guests that would like them.
- Hand sanitization station at every event.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet from others is strongly encouraged at all events.
- Handshakes, fist bumps and high-fives are discouraged during events.
- Chamber members and guests are invited to attend events however, if they have recently traveled to a hot spot, are sick or have been recently exposed to COVID19, they will be advised to stay home.
- Limited attendance based on current occupancy restrictions and the venue's authorized building/fire-code occupancy.
- No buffets.
- Attendees will be required to sign a Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 prior to events.
- Meetings in the Chamber Conference Room limited to 6 people to allow social distancing.
- Due to the fluid nature of the situation procedures may be adjusted to maximize safety precautions.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. The Kearney Chamber of Commerce (the “Chamber”) has put in place certain preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Chamber cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19 as a result of your participation in Kearney Chamber of Commerce related events.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING
By registering for this eventt, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participation; and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my participation at this Event. On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Chamber, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to the Event or my participation therein (a “Claim”). I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Chamber, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation at the Event.
By registering for this event, I agree that if I am exposed or infected by COVID-19 during my participation in this activity, then I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the parties being released on the basis of any claim for negligence.