Coffee Connections at D'Creamery
|Date||Monday, Jul 20 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM|
|Address||105 S Jefferson St.
Kearney, MO 64060
|Save to Outlook||Download|
Registration for this event is now closed. We hope you will join us for our next event.
Please join us for July Coffee Connections at D'Creamery - Limit 40 attendees (registration required)!
Coffee Connections is the perfect time for you to grab a good breakfast, a hot cup of coffee, and make connections that will last a lifetime! Held the third Monday of April, July and October. A different approach to networking each month keeps it lively, interactive, and enhances relationship building. A fixed price of $5 for members / $10 non-members covers entree, tax, tip, and anything else our host business wants to provide. Let us know you are coming so we can make sure the restaurant is prepared. RSVP via our calendar listings!
Due to the impact of COVID-19, Chamber events will look slightly different due to additional safety precautions that are being taken to ensure the safety of those in attendance. Here is what you can expect until further notice:
- Pre-registration required for events. Online registration with payment options will be set up for each event to allow for no registration at onsite events, pre-made name tags, automatic prize drawing entries, and contact tracing. Events can be found at kearney.chamberspace.net/events/.
- Per the Clay County Public Health Center, the wearing of face masks and coverings is required in all indoor areas of public accommodation. Face masks will be available for guests that would like them.
- Hand sanitization station at every event.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet from others is strongly encouraged at all events.
- Handshakes, fist bumps and high-fives are discouraged during events.
- Chamber members and guests are invited to attend events however, if they have recently traveled to a hot spot, are sick or have been recently exposed to COVID19, they will be advised to stay home.
- Limited attendance based on current occupancy restrictions and the venue's authorized building/fire-code occupancy.
- No buffets.
- Attendees will be required to sign a Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 prior to events.
- Meetings in the Chamber Conference Room limited to 6 people to allow social distancing.
- Due to the fluid nature of the situation procedures may be adjusted to maximize safety precautions.