Keep the Cheer Here! A #ShopLocalKearney holiday campaign
Keep the Cheer Here is designed to promote our local member businesses and encourage shoppers to ‘spend’ their holiday in Kearney.
Sponsorships are a powerful way to promote your brand and offerings to holiday shoppers. Secure available sponsorships today to advertise your company to thousands of residents and visitors on multiple platforms. Sponsorship investment levels range from $0 to $500, making sponsorship very affordable for a wide range of businesses.
- Santa Sightings+Plus: FREE
- Kearney at Night: FREE
- Saturday Carolers: FREE
- Plaid Fridays: FREE
- Cyber Mondays: FREE
- Taste of Kearney: FREE
- Favorite Things Luncheon: FREE (members only)
- Holiday Gift Guide: $25
- Daily Deals: $25
- Gift Card Giveaway Sponsor: $25+ in gift card(s)
- Pop-up Parties: $100
- Gift Wrapping Station: $100
- Santa's Workshop: $100
- Holiday Story Time Live: $100
- Holiday Story Time Recorded: $200
- After Hours Holiday Extravaganza Booth: $100/$50/$25
- Secret Santa Giveaway: $150
- Hot Chocolate & Coffee: $175+
- KPGZ 102.7 FM Jingle Package: $200
- Scavenger Hunt: Title Sponsor - SOLD, Supporting Sponsors - $100 or In-kind
- Holiday Gift Guide ($25) – this special digital publication will be featured on various platforms including social, web, and mobile app. It will include shopping tips, promotions, event dates and business listings. Business listings are $25 each and will include: (1) Your logo; (2) A brief description of your business and any holiday promotions; (3) Up to 5 product images; (4) Links to your website and social media accounts (FB & Insta), (5) holiday hours. Using the information you provide for the Holiday Gift Guide, all participating businesses will be featured throughout the campaign and will receive a QR Code to display to cross promote the campaign.
- KPGZ 102.7FM Jingle Package ($200) – Jingles are one of the most powerful forms of advertising you can do for your business. A catchy, “stick-in-your-head” jingle produced by Kearney Highschool Music Students will be one of your greatest investments this holiday season. This special package includes three 30-second spots per day, daily E-News banners, and a very special jingle video featuring your recorded holiday greeting.
- Daily Deals ($25)—we’ll share your exclusive, onetime, good on this day only, special deal on social media and the mobile app. This could be a BOGO offer, a discount, a special price, etc.
- Pop-up Parties ($100)—You provide the party; we’ll provide the hype. From noon to 1pm on your chosen date (Mon-Fri) we’ll shoot a live video on location featuring your business and all the party food, specials, deals, and giveaways you can muster.
- Santa Sightings+Plus (FREE)—Are you celebrating the holidays? Is the public invited? Tell us about your plans and we’ll include them in the Holiday Guide, on social media, and in the mobile app. This includes Santa Visits, Holiday Open Houses, Public Holiday Celebrations and Parties, Holiday Concerts, Christmas Eve Services, Christmas Light Displays, etc.
- Scavenger Hunt (Title Sponsor SOLD; Supporting Sponsors - $100 or In-kind)—The Keep the Cheer Here scavenger hunt is a great way to make the holidays in Kearney more fun! Featured exclusively on the Visit Kearney mobile app. Participants will register to play and those with the most questions answered correctly will go into a drawing for a grand prize of $250 in local gift cards. Each sponsor will be included as part of the hunt. Questions will be focused on keeping participants engaged in the Keep the Cheer Here campaign.
- Plaid Fridays (FREE)—Plaid Friday celebrates the diversity and creativity of local and independent businesses. It’s a fun and enjoyable alternative to the big box store “Black Friday” consumer frenzy. Also, it’s a way to show your support for our local economy. So plan to wear PLAID all day on November 24th and each Friday in December! Encourage your staff to wear plaid. Photograph customers who visit your business wearing plaid. Create a plaid display. Use plaid ribbon, tissue paper or bags. Offer holiday specials/sales/events with the plaid theme.
- Cyber Mondays (FREE)—We’ll harness e-commerce by encouraging people to shop local online, using the information you provide for the Holiday Gift Guide we’ll promote your websites and gift cards.
- Taste of Kearney (FREE)—Tuesdays will be all about our restaurants, using the information you provide for the Holiday Gift Guide we’ll promote your special holiday appetizers, drinks, entrees, specials, gift card deals, etc.
- Favorite Things Luncheon (FREE)—Join us for another rousing rendition of Favorite Things-Kearney Style at the December 6th Chamber Membership Luncheon. We had so much fun last year we’re doing it again. This time the Co-Hosts of Kearney Live will be introducing the participating businesses and 102.7FM will be recording the event to air again that night on Kearney Live. So, sign up to share up to three holiday gift items…and don’t forget the giveaways!!! Members only.
- Kearney at Night (FREE)—A very special Thursday night shopping experience. First, it’s Ladies Night. Complete your gift registries while drinking wine and checking off your shopping list. Then, it’s Guys Night. Make purchases off the gift registries you received while drinking beer. Drop off your local purchases at the Gift-Wrapping Station and go relax at a local restaurant knowing your Christmas shopping is DONE! Easy-peasy! We’ll provide the promotions and gift registry cards. Participating retailers stay open till 8pm and provide beer/wine.
- Secret Santa Giveaway ($150)—Starting with Shop Small Saturday (Nov. 25) we’ll be in the community giving away $100 randomly, each Saturday, in $20 increments. Sponsorship includes Keep the Cheer Here business cards with sponsors logo and instructions to post to social media with #KearneySecretSanta. Sponsor can designate the Secret Santa, or we will recruit.
- Gift Wrapping Station ($100)—gift wrapping will be available for locally purchased items on Saturdays from 10-5 and during Kearney At Night. This will include both DIY and full-service options. The location, TBA, will be centrally located. Sponsor provides wrap, ribbon, tape, and supplies. Member Nonprofits, Community Organizations and Churches are encouraged to sign up to man the gift wrap station for donations.
- Saturday Carolers (FREE)—Christmas carols help set the mood for the holiday season. Host carolers outside of your store or business. Doing so can set the holiday mood and may generate free advertising and increased business for sponsors. Member Nonprofits, Community Organizations, Churches, and Schools are encouraged to sign up for caroling from 11am-Noon or 2-3pm
- Santa’s Workshop ($100)—Host Santa’s Workshop on a Saturday by providing a craft or gift making station for kids at your location.
- Hot Chocolate & Coffee ($175+)—Spread warm Christmas wishes this holiday season with Travelin’ Tom’s Coffee Truck by offering free hot chocolate and coffee at your location on Saturdays (or any day). Did you know Hot Chocolate is Americans’ favorite holiday beverage? ($175 for 25 servings/45 minutes; $250 for 45 servings/1 hour; other options available). Payment and details to be arranged with Travelin’ Tom’s Coffee Truck.
- Holiday Story Time Live ($100)—Host Holiday Story Time on a Saturday in December from 11:30-Noon at your location. Our enlisted story tellers (the Mayor, Fire Chief, Police Chief, or a City Aldermen) will arrive with book in hand ready to share a holiday classic.
- Holiday Story Time Recorded ($200)—Sponsor Holiday Story Time on KMO-TV, plus the KPGZ and Visit Kearney mobile apps. Come to the KPGZ studio to record your reading session or have a KPGZ personality read it for you. Book selection will be agreed upon by all parties in advance.
- Gift Card Sponsor ($25 in gift cards)—Gift Cards will be used throughout the campaign for various prizes and giveaways.
- After Hours Holiday Extravaganza Booth ($100/$50/$25)—Let’s jingle & mingle at the 2023 Business After Hours Holiday Extravaganza! Guests will enjoy networking at this holiday themed cocktail party at Walnut Creek Winery. This event is open to the public. We invite all Chamber Members to showcase their business or organization at the Holiday Extravaganza! This event is the perfect opportunity to promote yourself in a relaxed, holiday setting. All booths include a table, 2 chairs, 2 attendee tickets, 2 raffle tickets, and access to electricity. Exhibitors are required to provide a $75-$100 value prize for the raffle drawings. Booth spaces are limited. Don’t wait to sign up! Business Booth $100, Additional Business Booth $50, Nonprofit Booth $25
Sponsorships are open to all interested organizations. We welcome all of those who are interested in submitting registration for our available sponsorship opportunities. Please note: the sponsorship prices listed are for Kearney Chamber members. For interested nonmembers, prices are 50% higher than the listed price points and exclusions may apply.
The Kearney Chamber welcomes the opportunity to create sponsorship and visibility opportunities that meet your individual needs. We are committed to making the campaign a success for each company as well as our community at large. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, reach out to email@example.com to find a customized solution.
Feel free to request one or multiple sponsorships. Include details in the registration comments or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your registration, a member of our team will reach out to you to help make your vision a reality.